- 【Durable Material】 This 35L tactical backpack is made of 600D polyester and includes a RAIN COVER. The buckle and zipper are all made of YKK. Size:12.4*8.7*19.7 in(L*W*H),1.18kg.
- 【Hydration Compartment】This motorcycle backpack with hydration compartment and can hold a 2.5 Liter hydration bladder (hydration bladder is not included), and the tube is fed through the top of the bag near the grab handle.
- 【Consummate Design】 This skateboard backpack can hang on small items, or for attaching additional pouches or gear. The backpack also has bottom compression straps, which can hang your sleeping bag, tripod, or tent. There is also a patch area on the top of the backpack, which can be used to paste your favorite badges.
- 【Waist belt Design】 The waist belt of this military backpack is stitched in, but you can slide them into the middle space behind the back padding support. It’s a pretty snuggle fit and won’t slide back out on its own.
- 【Ideal & Outdoor Companion】This small tactical backpack with a chest strap is suitable for outdoor activities, school, or work, so it’s your best choice for a 3-day assault pack, trekking backpack, camping backpack, school backpack, tourism backpack, or hiking daypack.
- Premium Quality: 2.5L, made of EVA, and the tube material is PVC. No “Plastic” smell or taste and is proven to bear strict tests.
- STAY HYDRATED: 2.5 Liter capacity provides plenty of water to keep you hydrated on any outdoor adventure; Perfect when you’re hiking, cycling, camping, or backpacking.
- LEAKPROOF: This water bladder uses well-sealing technology, It has passed the air pressure test and is completely pressure-resistant and leak-proof.
- WELL-SEALING WATER BLADDER: Bite the mouthpiece to suck water. Soft mouthpiece with easily accessible ON/OFF valve. It also has a cover to keep dirt out. Conveniently control the water flow by biting.
- Notice: The screw cap should be securely closed as tight as possible to avoid potential leaking! Twist the lid clockwise to fasten it tightly until the lid can not move any further under force!