- Polyester lining
- Drawstring closure
- 13″ shoulder drop
- MATERIAL – 60L. Water-resistant 600D polyester. YKK Zipper and YKK Buckle. Rain cover included.
- DESIGN – One front pocket(24*33cm/9.45*13in) and Two side pockets(14*27cm/5.5*10.6in) on the pack, can hold snacks, flashlights, notebook, gloves, ropes, water bottles, and other items. Other pouches or camping gear also can be attached to the molle webbing with hooks.
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT – There’s a zipper divider inside the pack that can separate the main compartment from the sleeping compartment. It’s roomy enough for you to put in a sleeping bag, mat, hammock, or shoes.
- HYDRATION COMPARTMENT – This backpack includes a hydration compartment that can hold a 3 Liter hydration bladder or a 15.6″ laptop
- SUITS – This backpack can meet size requirements for most airlines and is very well used in hiking, trekking, camping, climbing, and traveling.
I purchased this pack about a year or two ago and let me tell you, this pack has held up wonderfully! I’ve used it for backpacking, hiking, gold panning, hunting, fishing, and every other adventure I’ve been on. I have two MOLLE M4 mag pouches on the front of the pack that I use for my Garmin Inreach, bug spray, phone, and wet wipes. It is a very comfortable pack, and has plenty of storage room for everything you will need. Even if you’re only doing a day hike, you can cinch all the tightening straps until you have a 30L pack. Would highly recommend, so if you’re on the fence about purchasing this just do it. It will be the best decision you’ve ever made buying a pack from Amazon. Have a great day and happy trails.
Arrived quickly and was extremely comfortable. I’m 6’ 2 and 160lbs held everything I could need and more. Very adjustable and well made. Will update in a few weeks.Update: have been on 4 hike in camp trips and 3 long day hikes. Still very happy.Hiked in solid steady rain for 2 hours with no water intrusion. Plopped on the cover and trudged along. The pack carried very easily and have not had back problems from any trips. Averaging 25-30lbs on each trek.Update 4 months: many trips with this guy. Is holding up. Have not had any failures in seams etc. still very happy. Did an overnight with a 4 mile hike. Comfortable and holds anything I could need. Easily adjustable never any sway or give.Update 3: just got back from a week hiking sections of the AT and still over the moon! Loving this pack and all it can comfortably hold.