- 【DURABLE QUALITY】Constructed of durable polyester material. This MOLLE Pouch Size: 7.5* 2.4 * 4.3 inches (19*6*11cm)
- 【RESONABLE DESIGN】The two-way zippers allow you to open the zipper from the top or bottom of the EDC Admin Molle Pouch while keeping the other end closed. This Utility Pouch can make you more convenient access to supplies on some occasions.
- 【MOLLE SYSTEM】This molle utility pouch with widely attached functions, it can attach bags, small bags, or small items.
- 【MULTI-PURPOSE】You can hang it on the molle system for easy portability, or use it with a webbing strap（ webbing strap is not included）This molle utility pouch is an excellent choice for travel and outdoor leisure.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】Perfect for all outdoor activities such as running, cycling, jogging, fishing, traveling, or daily use. This utility pouch is an excellent choice to obtain bigger storage for holding some needed things, which is easy to attach to a Molle belt, vest, and backpack.
[M6487]Mardingtop Molle Utility Tactical Pouch $16.99
[M6489] Mardingtop Small Molle Tactical Pouch Bag $16.99
[M6488] Mardingtop Small Molle Tactical Pouch Bag
|color: No selection||
Army Green, Black, Khaki
3 reviews for [M6488] Mardingtop Small Molle Tactical Pouch Bag
Reviewed by 01 customer(s)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The khaki color is a brown and a fair match to Eberlestock’s Dry Earth color.
The pouch is made of a thinner material than most MOLLE pouches available, but I was needing one exactly like this one to add to a leg drop panel. The sides allowed me to attach two separate MOLLE pouches of similar height, and a hard plastic MOLLE mount to the center of this pouch gave it more than enough stability to hold all my crap, and the two side pouches, without collapsing. It’s definitely well made, although the nylon used is very thin compared to most. However the craftsmanship is much better than expected, and although thin, it’s held up extremely well to being smacked against all sorts of various objects while attached to my upper thigh.I definitely recommend this pouch to whomever is looking for this specific style, and will likely be purchasing a backup in the near future should I beat this one into oblivion.
I use this for hauling a journal and pens around. Perfect size for that. It seems rather well built. The only con is that it is extremely soft cordura. If you have it full the cover may not stay in place on the bag as it has no support to do so except for the strap holding it down. I have found it many times with one of the corners off the side or flipped up. Luckily i have not lost anything out of it.